Sunday, December 27, 2015

Windows users will find running a linux operating system a pleasure.
Its ease of use its super reliability its speed browsing and its lack of a registry and the constant registry problems associated with windows os .Registry problems in windows cause slow downs and errors  problems bogging your computer down .Linux has no such problem it does not tie up your computers resources it is always fast and its its pretty much virus problem free.I have never run any form of anti virus on my computer in 5 yrs no issues never one
ever since I switched from windows to linux . I never had any issues its free also to get and use a linux system if your coming from and had been using windows linux mint or kubuntu ,ubuntu is your version to try its one of the best and its so easy to install for newbees to linux. I have never looked back since installing linux 5 yrs ago I love it its performance is great and it was new exciting and just the fresh new discovery of trying something new

No comments:

Post a Comment